Only the most qualified attorneys are listed on SLOLawyers.org
This site contains contact information for San Luis Obispo County lawyers who have passed our screening test as experts in their area of law.
Unlike most attorney evaluation sites, this site does not charge any of the lawyers for the evaluation and we do not accept payment to change an attorney’s status on this site.
A lawyer who meets the qualifications is added to the list. A lawyer who does not meet the qualifications is not added.
To be added to a section below, the attorney must:
- Have a primary practice in the county.
- Dedicate much or all of his or her practice to the listed area of law.
- Not have a record of incompetence with the California Bar.
- Be in practice five years or more.
- Be generally known to the site administrators as highly competent.
- Be published in a law book or journal related to his or her area of law and/or be certified by the Bar in the listed area of law.
Attorneys are listed in random order.
Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Ilan Mordechai Funke-Bilu (805) 541-3777 www.funke-bilu.com
Family Law Attorneys
- Valerie Ryall Hosford (805) 439-1906 www.hosfordlaw.com
- Stephen Douglas Hamilton (805) 473-6520 www.hamiltonesq.com
- William Payne Powell (805) 771-8655 www.wppcfls.com
- Edward Lloyd Somogyi (805) 781-0800
- Joan Steinfeld Bauman (805) 772-1925
- Patrick James Perry (805) 528-1563
- No attorneys currently qualify for this category
- James Cameron Wolf (805) 386-6606 www.visawolf.com
Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys
- Anne Catherine Cyr (805) 528-3394 www.georgecyr.com
- Herbert Arthur Stroh (805) 541-2800 www.sjmslaw.com
- John August Ronca (805) 544-7551 www.roncalaw.com
- Jed Daniel Hazeltine (805) 439-2323 www.coastfiduciarylaw.com
- Scott William Wall (805) 543-4171 www.amblaw.com
- Geraldine Elizabeth Champion (805) 473-4747
- Martha Butterfield Spalding (805) 434-2138 mbspalding.com
- J. Christopher Toews (805) 781-3645 www.toewslaw.com
- Craig S. Ainsworth (805) 439-1521 www.csalawoffice.com
Some people who don’t need a full-service attorney can save considerable money by using a Paralegal, Licensed Document Assistant, Notary, Traffic School, or QDRO expert. We are, therefore, happy to recommend the following businesses: